Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow! What a Weekend at TK University

Friday Oct 12-14/07. T.K.U. in Rochester.
Went on the weekend to Rochester with Dawna Mensah to take Turbo-Kick University certification. What a weekend that was. Christine Dwyer was leading and what a leader she is. Not only is she a powerhouse of energy but she is a great teacher and inspiration for all the people who attended. She made you do it right and start at the Top of the Phrase and on Beat. The Mic. is a formidable opponent to overcome. Make me want to run everytime they came to me. That was just my lack of confidence.

Christine made me feel I could do it. She said!
BTW- she shocked me!!
Honestly, I didn't expect that she would be at the level she was,
she knew musical phrasing, the beat- she worked it!)

That to me is a great compliment coming from her.

Ellen responded with, -
(She doesn't know that susan r is really a superwoman!)

Wow! I must be getting a reputation.
I can't wait to get together with Ellen, and Chris and Sandy and practice teaching. I wouldn't mind being a mentor for others as well.

Dawna will be posting later with some pics. She is off in Philly right now. So maybe when she gets back.

No comments: